Atlas Lifestyle Co. Site Terms & Conditions
Please read these website Terms and Conditions (Terms) carefully before accessing this website (website). By accessing this website and in consideration of Atlas Lifestyle Co (ALC) providing you with access to this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this website. This website is owned and operated by ALC.
By placing an order for products on this website, you offer to purchase those products in accordance with these Terms. When placing an order, all information you provide must be complete and accurate and you must be an authorised user of the credit card provided to ALC. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the purchase price. If there is an error in the price of any goods you have ordered, ALC will inform you and give you the option to purchase the item at the correct price or to cancel the order. All prices advertised are subject to change without notice. For customers outside Australia, you are responsible for any customs, taxes, excise or other duties that may be imposed by local customs authorities.
Despatch times will vary according to availability of the product you have ordered. ALC is not responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control.
If you wish to return any products you have purchased from ALC, please visit our Returns page for more information.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains copyright material, brand names, trade marks and other intellectual property rights protected by law. All names and logos on this website are trade marks of ALC (unless otherwise stated) and that all content on this website is subject to copyright. You agree not to infringe any of those rights. In addition, you agree not to use, copy, transmit, adapt, vary or modify any material on the website for commercial use, except as otherwise expressly authorised by these Terms or with the express prior written consent of ALC.
Licence to Use the Website
- View the materials on this website;
- Access the materials in this website; and
- Use this website strictly in accordance with these Terms.
Downloading materials contained in this website for reproduction purposes may only be done with ALC's prior written consent. You must not establish links on any other websites to this website without the prior written consent of ALC.
In addition to obligations listed elsewhere in these Terms, you agree:
- not to copy or adapt any materials on this website, tamper with this website, misrepresent your identity or conduct fraudulent activities on the website;
- not to transmit or attempt to transmit any viruses or engage in any hacking activity;
- to access this website for personal use only;
- not to use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations; and
- not to interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website.
ALC reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, without notice.
- reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from this website without notice;
- does not warrant that any functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this website will be free of viruses; and
- does not warrant or represent and does not accept responsibility for any third party website operated or controlled by persons other than ALC which may be or become linked or framed to or from this website;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on the website; and
- does not guarantee that colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of the products, which may be affected by your computer monitor or mobile device.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ALC excludes all liability, including negligence, for any loss incurred in reliance on the contents of this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify ALC from and against any third party claims, liability, damages and costs arising from your use of the website or your breach of these Terms.
Failure by ALC to enforce at any time any of these Terms shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of ALC under these Terms.
Changes to the Terms
ALC reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website.
Severance of Clauses
If any clause in these Terms is invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.